The general rule of thumb for parking a Spin Scooter or e-bike: vehicle shall be parked in the landscape/furniture zone of the sidewalk, or at any bicycle rack.
Restrictions to eligible Scooter/e-Bikes parking zones on sidewalks include:
- Scooter/e-bikes shall not be parked at the corners of sidewalks.
- Scooter/e-bikes shall not be parked against trees or within landscape planting beds.
- Scooter/e-bikes shall not be parked on blocks where the landscape/furniture zone is less than 3 feet wide, or where there is no landscape/furniture zone.
- On blocks without sidewalks, Scooter/e-bikes may be parked if the travel lane(s) and 6-foot pedestrian clear zone are not impeded.
Scooter/e-Bikes shall not be parked in the landscape/furniture zone adjacent to or within:
- Parklets or streateries
- Transit zones - including bus stops, shelters, passenger waiting areas and bus layover and staging zones, except as existing bicycle racks
- Loading zones
- ADA Handicap parking zones
- Street furniture that requires pedestrian access (i.e.. benches, parking pay stations, bus shelters, transit information signs, etc.)
- Curb ramps
- Entryways and Driveways
- Landscape planting beds or other landscape materials
- Scooter/e-Bikes shall be upright when parked.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com