You can report a broken scooter by sending us a message at 1(213) 279-5585 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a photo of the scooter and the location/coordinates. Leave the scooter at its location for our operations team to recover. Move on to the next scooter on the app.
Articles in this section
- Spin Squad app not allowing you to pick up scooters?
- Where are the drop zones I need to deploy?
- When can I start picking up scooters?
- The scooter isn't where the app says it is. How do I continue?
- How do I mark the scooters I picked up on the app?
- How long does it take to receive power supplies?
- The charger isn't working, what do I do?
- I still haven't received my power supplies, what is going on?
- What to do if the scooter you pick up is broken
- How many scooters can I charge per day?