If you were routed to a broken Spin scooter, you can report it sending us a message at +1 (213) 279-5585 or email@example.com. Please include a photo of the scooter and the location/coordinates. Leave the scooter at its location for our operations team to recover. Move on to the next scooter on the app.
Articles in this section
- How does payment work?
- Why do I only get paid for scooters deployed at greater than 90%?
- My scooter history is not accurate
- Spin Team app not allowing you to pick up scooters?
- Where are the drop zones I need to deploy?
- When can I start picking up scooters?
- The scooter isn't where the app says it is. How do I continue?
- How do I mark the scooters I picked up on the app?
- The charger isn't working, what do I do?
- What to do if the scooter you pick up is broken