Let the adventure begin!
- Start by locating an available scooter by looking at the Spin App map. Approach the scooter and tap the orange “scan” button and follow the on-screen prompts guiding you through scanning the QR code on the handlebars.
- Once the scooter has unlocked it will need an initial kick-start to gain momentum before you hit the throttle. Without momentum, the throttle will not work. Make sure you follow this step
- If your ride still isn't starting please follow the troubleshooting instructions below
- Double-check your phone’s App Store/Google Play Store for updates.
- Force quit Spin app > reopen
- Restart your phone
- Uninstall app > reinstall > log back in (this step will also download the latest version)
- Your phone’s software itself should be fully updated (Android or iOS respectively)
If the above steps do not resolve the issue give us a call at our support line 1(888) 262-5189 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If troubleshooting methods have failed, there may be a repair issue with the scooter. In this case, end the ride immediately and contact support. Give us a call at our support line 1(888) 262-5189 or send us an email at email@example.com.
- Have the scooter’s 7 digit QR code number ready and the email address you signed up with so we can quickly prevent the scooter from being rented by other users until we can inspect the vehicle.
If you have any questions as a first-time rider regarding account set up or taking your first Spin ride -- feel free to give us a call at our support line 1(888) 262-5189 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org