Please utilize the Spin app map to ensure you're within our riding boundaries:
- Before riding, always look at your map to make sure you are not in a RED ZONE
- RED ZONE means it is a no ride zone and you are not allowed to ride or cut through this area nor are you allowed to park in the RED ZONE. If you end your ride in a red zone you may be penalized. To be precautious, please ensure you remain at least 10-15 feet from RED Zones to avoid trip interference.
- WHITE and GREEN ZONES are areas you are allowed to ride in as long as you remain within these areas.
- GRAY AREAS are out of bounds areas if you go beyond the gray your Scooter/E-bike will cut off and will not work.
- Some cities and campuses have designated Parking Hubs which will make the entire map appear to be a No Ride Zone. Don't worry! This just means you will need to find one of the many, many parking hubs dotted around the city or campus to end your ride.